|Posted:||12 months ago|
This global hospitality group is know in Australia, New Zealand and Europe as a leader hotel operator.
The role of Finance Business Partner is to be a trusted advisor with senior stakeholders within the portfolio of hotels in your area and partner with the business during the development and execution of our strategic plans.
- Provide analysis, insight and guidance to senior stakeholders/Hotel Managers with financial advice relating to hotel operational performance.
- Drive accuracy in the monthly forecasting cycle.
- Analyze cost structure
- Assist in the preparation and review of all Hotel budgets and forecasts to a high standard
- CA/CPA Qualified with a tertiary education in a finance related qualification.
- Sound understanding/Experience of the hospitality/hotel industry
- Relevant experience in a Management Accounting role with proven aptitude for the analytical and communication skills.