|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
About the role
- Lead the regional financial support team in the control all IT finances matters
- Implement and manage controls and governance framework in the region and ensure expenses are managed in a controlled approach in partnership with cost centre owners
- To provide accurate reporting and analysis of all Technology Spend across multiple portfolios and cost centre owner
- Support the region to drive expense reporting for the respective IT leadership teams
- This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Finance Business Partner to join a global operation at a time of change & growth!
- Support the business planning process across IT, including the production of budgets and re-forecasts, to ensure all cost management controls and targets are incorporated.
- Drive the IT Finance agenda with the business lines
- Develop process and transitions documentation to ensure centralization and efficiencies of technology financial controls
- Ability to think global and partner with global managers to drive accountability
- Implement countries and entity control reporting to ensure governance and policy is followed
- Challenge management teams to ensure policy and controls pertaining to financial accounting are consistently applied
- Review and monitor cost centre expenditure by department
- Mentor offshore finance support staff to drive an effective and controlled month end process across multiple finance disciplines
- Articulate financials results and translate into business outcomes
- Partner with senior managers to drive efficiencies and financial benefits from suppliers
- Drive controls and financial management activities for the group through efficiencies opportunities related to financial treatment of expenses
- Partner with the Global IT Finance Manager to meet Group reporting required and escalates risk & opportunities when required
- 4-5+ year experience in management accounting
- Degree qualified and fully qualified professional accountancy (CA/CPA)
- High level experience of partnering with cost centre owners to drive financial controls around spend
- Proven experience of providing a completed and accurate financial reporting for senior managers and leadership teams
- High level of understanding of financial control in reference to financial and transactions process to drive process improvements to management accounting practices
- High level and knowledge of financial reporting and controls in an IT and / or project environment
Please note only Permanent Residents and AU/NZ citizens will be considered for this opportunity.
How to apply
Please send through your application to Brooke@charterhouse.com.au or apply via the APPLY button.