|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
A leading and well recognizable beverage organisation is looking for an experience Finance Business Partner to play a critical role in the business by providing analysis, insight and recommendation to drive the business into the next phase of growth. You will partner closely with the business leaders to provide a mix of long-term strategic finance insights along with monthly reporting activity, and you will be comfortable flexing your approach to meet the varied needs of our organisation
- Provide fact-based insight and commentary for the Business Unity to drive performance.
- Support the governance surrounding business processes and ensure an appropriate audit trail is maintained.
- Drive objectives through ensuring business priorities and day to day processes are delivered
- Complete business cases for any new business initiatives
- Previous experience in a Commercial Analyst or Finance Business Partner position in a large complex organisation.
- Must have a proven experience in either retail, FMCG or Beverage industry.
- Finance related degree and CA/CPA qualified
- Strong communication skills, stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Ability to take complex financial information and present it in a simple and concise manner