|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Our client is looking for a Commercially minded Business Partner to partner with the product and product development team. This global organisation is a leader in their field and is an employee of choice in the local market.
This role has a true commercial focus compared to other business partner roles in the market. You will be partnering with head of transformation and product innovation. You will be developing pricing framework and analysis business KPI's to help drive the business into their next phase
This role has a strong strategic focus and you will be required to use your commercial acumen to influence key decisions across the business and manage stakeholder expectations.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Commerce, Business, Finance or related field with preferably a Chartered Accounting background.
- Outstanding experience spanning 6+ years in a commercial environment
- Experience in a fast past environment and an ability to affect change and transformation.
- Able to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
You have a strong combination of technical skills and the business insights to provide creative yet effective solutions to complex challenges.
You will have proven ability to communicate and form working relationships with stakeholders at all levels. You will have exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills, and not be afraid to challenge existing thinking.