|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
My client based in North Sydney is well known in the healthcare space for their innovative and high-quality services. Due to some internal moves, they are searching for a Finance Manager to join them for a 12-month contract.
Main responsibilities include:
- Managing a high performing operational finance team.
- Effectively communicating with key stakeholders, your team, customers and suppliers.
- Management of the financial reporting process.
- Focus on the financial and strategic goals of the business.
- Ensuring the timely delivery of the month end processes.
- Analysis of the financial results and preparing management reports.
- Assisting with the daily accounting activated of the finance team.
What do you need to be successful?
- CPA or CA qualified.
- Previous experience working in a hands-on role.
- Ability to develop a high performing team.
- High level of financial reporting and analysis skills.
To apply for this role and to hear about other opportunities, please submit your CV.