|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a well-known institution in search for a Finance Manager for their commercial finance team. The position requires someone with experience in leadership experience in business partnering and driving profitability awareness with departments and functions outside of finance, as well as someone who has extensive systems experience, and strong Microsoft Excel skills.
The responsibilties included in this role are:
- Reviewing, updating and managing the costing model and its use to provide advice, to perform course costing and to run financial scenarios related to strategy.
- Developing and managing relationships and provide advice and support to effectively implement process changes.
- Implementing and managing central responsibilities related forecasting/reporting.
- Undertaking complex analysis in support of management decision making.
- Monthly variance analysis, costing analysis, scenario modelling and business case evaluation.
The ideal candidate for the position will have:
- Degree in Business, Commerce or equivalent majoring in Accounting.
- CA or CPA Qualified.
- Considerable experience in a large, complex accounting environment with proven demonstrable. management accounting skills, including in depth costing and pricing experience.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills, including the ability to direct and implement strategic planning initiatives, manage change, projects and processes.
If this sounds like the ideal position for you then please apply or contact Daniel Ball on firstname.lastname@example.org.