|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
About the role
Seeking an experienced Team Assistant with a Finance or Legal background for a 3 month contract in Sydney CBD, very close to public transport. Candidates on a Working Holiday Visa are welcomed to apply for this role. The ideal candidate will be an experienced EA/PA or team Assistant and would have worked either in a Law firm or Finance Institution in a fast pace and dynamic role.
Duties within the role will include:
- Diary Management
- Organise travel bookings
- Email management
- Filing, scanning
- Handling correspondence
- General administration
- Meeting and Greeting visitors/guests
- Processing invoices
- Document control
- Coordinating meeting
- Handling enquiries within the team
The successful candidate will need to be dynamic, comfortable and confident working in a fast-paced environment. This role would be suitable for a hardworking Junior PA who is looking to establish themselves in a role.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, outgoing, friendly and able to engage with a range of people
- Highly organised, good time management skills
- Confident with working in a fast-pace and dynamic environment with a varied workload
- Process driven
- Proficient in using Microsoft Suite
- Highly motivated to make an impact within the role and support a hardworking and committed team.
- Due to the length of this contract, experienced candidates who are on a Working Holiday Visa are welcome to apply for this role.