|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a large multinational business in recruiting a Financial Accountant to support the Group Finance Manager. This role will be pivotal in driving the financial accounting and reporting requirements while supporting the Development team on reporting matters. As well as be responsible for the preparation of statutory reports to support the annual auditing process. There will be added aspects of management accounting to build upon.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Ownership of the consolidated P&l, Balance Sheet & cashflow statements along with relevant commentary
- Drive month-end close and preparation of associated reporting
- Support audit process and preparation of statutory reports
- Ensuring the group complies with all tax legislative and ASIC requirements
The ideal candidate for this position will be an experienced accountant looking to progress within their career. Requirements for the role will include:
- Ideally first mover from Top 20 or mid-tier firms who has audited construction/property/heavy manufacturing industries, with a focus on auditing construction/maintenance contracts (this is a must)
- Be able to challenge the current processes and finding more efficient solutions – solutions driven
- Excellent communication skills, able to build a rapport with all levels
- Strong technical accounting expertise, again preferably gained at a chartered firm
- Must know how to prepare a current and deferred tax calculation.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please click on the link attached to this advert.