|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
In your role as fit out manager, your core focus will be to support the construction process on all new announced office locations within NSW and interstate. Your role will be delivery focused, managing all required works onsite through to handover.
- Work closely with the real estate team and landlords, reviewing the lease agreements for each building, ensuring all elements that can impact the operation of the building are in line with business standard requirements.
- Identify any operational or M&E design items not previously used, ensure they are researched, and the required processes is in place to mitigate any associated risk.
- Keep track of each project’s construction phase, and attend site at critical stages, to ensure all the operational elements of the facility are as per the requested specification.
- Support the post construction review process and ensure all lessons are shared and taken onboard
To be considered, you will have the following
- 3 plus years coordinating experience in the facilities, construction or related industry
- A bachelor’s degree in a MEP engineering discipline is preferred.
- Broad knowledge of mechanical/electrical/life safety engineering infrastructure and coordination strategy.
- Experience in HVAC systems a plus.
- Excellent communication skills across multiple staffing levels
- Proven track record of project management with in an operational / construction environment
- Demonstrated ability to source vendors, equipment and materials
- The ability to build relationships and work cross functionally in a high paced environment
- Excellent computer skills
- Ideally have a Health & Safety qualification
Please submit your profile to email@example.com or click apply