|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
- Villawood location - parking available
- 3-6 month contract - Immediate start!
- FMCG/Retail Sector
As the HR Advisor/Generalist, you will be working in a team of 6 HR Professionals and you will take a lead with recruitment across Blue Collar, Corporate and Retail recruitment.
The primary function of this role is to support and advise the workforce, providing support across recruitment and onboarding of new staff.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, have strong attention to detail and have demonstrated experience in a HR Advisor/Generalist role. You will be a confident self-starter, use your initiative and be able to multi-task effectively.
Previous experience in working within FMCG/Retail sectors would be highly regarded but not essential.
Day to day duties:
Recruitment of corporate, blue collar and retail positions across all business levels. Lead with onboarding of new staff Assist the HR team with generalist HR matters Liaise directly with stakeholders and hiring managers
- 2-5 years HR Advisor generalist experience
- Preferably previous experience specialising in recruitment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong administration processes with a high level of quality and follow through high attention to detail with fast turnaround every time
- Experienced with stakeholder engagement
- Qualifications at Degree level in Human Resources
- Due to the high number of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Follow links to apply