|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
- Based in Melbourne
- Tier one Construction business
- This role sits within the Telecommunications division
The main responsibilities for the role are to:-
- Conducting HSE inductions (T&A competency Required as well as Cert 4 in Safety).
- Conducting HSE incident investigations (ICAM training Cert Required.
- Conducting Leadership/HSE inspections and audits of work crews.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have previous experience within the HSE space
- NBN experience is strongly preferred – not essential
- Background in telecommunications.
- Cert 4 in Safety
- ICAM training Cert Required
If you're a HSE Advisor and fit the bill, then please apply now. Alternatively for more information you can call Rupinder on 02 9641 2443 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org