|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
A boutique accounting firm in Milsons Point is looking to bring in a heavy intermediate/light senior to their growing team. The firm has only been in operation for 5 years and has recently created this position due to growth and new client wins.
You will be joining a small but high performing team which will give you the opportunity to work directly with clients on tax compliance matters while also allowing you to work directly with the Director on more complex issues.
Progression through to Senior Accountant and further is on offer for the right person. There are no ego’s in this firm, just people who want to succeed and progress their career quickly.
The office is modern, bright and you will have all the latest technology at your fingertips to make your work as efficient as it can be.
The client base is mixed, but you will have a particular focus on start-ups, technology, real estate and retail companies.
- Financial Statements Preparation
- Tax Returns for Companies, Individuals, Partnerships and Trusts
- Quarterly BAS and IAS
- FBT and other Tax issues which you will work with the Director on
- Liaising with the ATO and other government agencies
Skills and experience
- CA or CPA qualified or part qualified
- 2-4 years’ experience with accounting firms
- Solid Tax compliance knowledge
- Be a self-starter who also has an eye for details
- Excellent interpersonal skills are a must as this is a client facing role
You will be joining a firm which will give you a platform to progress your career quickly, so if you crave face to face contact with clients and want to get involved in more complex tax issues without being thrown in at the deep end, then this is the perfect role for you.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert