|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
This community focused company requires an IT Support Officer to come on board for one month to support their office staff as well as external casual staff to resolve IT issues.
Working alongside the IT Manager and the System Administrator you will be supporting 80 users to be the first point of contact for IT related issues with the expectation of providing Level 1 and 2 IT support. You will take ownership of staff queries, resolve them in a timely manner whilst escalating deeper technical issues as appropriate. This varied role will also see you taking responsibility for ad hoc work as directed.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Attending to tickets when they arise
- Resolve basic MS Office Suite issues i.e. reset passwords
- Monitor spam emails
- Move mailboxes in Exchange
- Supporting printer issues
- An experienced customer focused Helpdesk Support Officer who can provide quality support for IT related issues to users via phone, email or face to face.
- Experience in supporting Microsoft technologies e.g. MS Office, Active Directory, Exchange.
- Create and maintain login Active Directory accounts
- ITIL qualified and MCP Certified is preferred but not essential
- Experience working with SharePoint & MS Lync will be looked upon favourably
- A motivated individual that is dedicated to providing efficient and friendly customer support.
- Comfortable working with an open door policy and will proactively follow up on resolutions
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Show commitment to a short term contract
What’s on Offer:
- Work in a welcoming office environment based in the Eastern suburbs
- Work close to home
- Great exposure working with a specialist organisation
- Immediate start
- One month contract
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!