|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
NSW Government Agency is looking for an ICT Contract Specialist to join their team in Parramatta (working from home at the moment)
- Develop, implement and maintain frameworks, strategies and systems to improve the contract management outcomes
- Develop contract management plans, including performance management and supplier relationship development plans
- Provide advice to stakeholders on the formulation of contract clauses
- Build sustainable partnerships with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead negotiations for contract variations, renewals and disputes
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area or proven commercial experience
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proven experience in Government with a focus on ICT Contracts
- Strong organisational skills and able to work under pressure
- Experience managing the end-to-end tender and contract negotiation process
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0431 103 255.