|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
This iconic Melbourne Brand based in the heart of the CBD, has an opening for a permanent Information Security Advisor, reporting into Manager, Information Security.
This is a forward thinking, innovative organisation where you will be able to bring your expertise to the team straight away. The primary function of the role is to undertake Information Security assessments of new and existing suppliers & of project solutions. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Advisor with a strong background in risk assessments and stakeholder engagement.
Key Responsibility will include:
• Leading the delivery of a variety of Information Security Assurance Programs (e.g., penetration testing, incident response testing, third-party risk assessments);
• Undertaking information security risk assessments including reviews of architecture and solution designs;
• Identifying and recording vulnerabilities and risks in appropriate registers;
• Reporting information security risks and making recommendations for mitigating the risks;
• Managing vendors and procurements related to Information Security Assurance Programs;
• Maintaining records of assurance and procurement activities;
• Provision of timely and relevant industry insights on information security.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology and/or significant proven experience, relevant to this discipline
• Demonstrated experience in information security assurance activities and technical risk reviews
• Sound knowledge of risks and controls associated with people, process, data, technology as well as cloud environments (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) including knowledge of risks and controls associated with Azure environment;
• Proven ability to conduct architectural assessments covering people, process, data, technology and facilities;
• Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
• The ability to engage with employees at all levels of the business and relevant third-parties;
• Experience in developing, implementing, enforcing, auditing and continuously improving information security management system aligned to ISO 27001;
• Knowledge of relevant security standards and frameworks including the Victorian Protective Data Security Framework (VPDSF) and Australian Government Information Security Manual;
- Based in the heart of the city, walking distance from tram’s and train stations.
- Collaborative & high performing team
- Benefits and free Public Transport
- Flexible hours
Please note you will need to obtain a police check for this role before starting.
Please APPLY today or contact Jessicah@charterhouse.com.au for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.