|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
- Located in Parramatta / Work from home
- $27.50 + super per hour
- Initial 3-month engagement (possibility to extend)
One of our government clients are looking for a IT Help Desk Support who will be responsible for resolving caller requests in line with client service level agreements and accurately logging the resolution or investigative work performed into a Service Desk enterprise ticketing system.
- Experience in using and supporting ICT in a professional environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have full working rights.
- Provide highly developed customer service and support to users to solve incidents and minimise impact and loss of productivity due to ICT issues.
- Manage competing priorities between inbound calls and queue management within the enterprise ticketing system to ensure services are delivered within expected time frames.
- Participate in regular performance meetings and training activities. Complete individual SWSD learning plan focusing on attaining customer certifications and foundational skills in customer service and service desk technologies.
To apply please send your updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org