|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
This globally recognised finance company is currently at the forefront of their market and have continued to grow from strength to strength. With several recent client wins combined with new implementations and projects, the need for an experienced IT Performance Manager has arisen to assist the company. In this role you will play a pivotal part in measuring reporting and analysing the performance level of the IT Services.
Responsibilities will include:
IT Strategy definition
- Supports the CIO and CTO during the IT strategy definition process. Ensures that strategic goals and objectives are SMART, and makes sure that they are measured and reported on.
Service Level Agreements
- Amplifies, sharpens and updates the service agreements between IT and the business and between IT and sub-service providers such as other IT units or 3rd party vendors.
- Manages and oversees vendor management, tracking IT Contracts, KPI’s with external parties.
- Reviews the feasibility and challenges the possibilities of agreements.
- Guarantees the sound documentation of agreed IT services, delivery processes and Service Level Agreements.
Assessments and Audits
- Proactively prioritizes and plans IT process assessments and advices about process improvements.
- Organizes audit responses, to facilitate the execution of audits external and internal auditors and 2nd line of defence (ORM) organization.
IT Monitoring & Controls
- Analyses audit results and discuss the needed improvements with Business or System Owner, or responsible persons, operational risk and auditors to guarantee the controls of IT to improve the conformance to IT processes.
- Advises Team leads on the urgency and scope of needed changes in their applications.
- Stays up to date with developments in external regulations and internal policies and triggers changes to ensure compliance with those.
- Ensure that key (ITIL based) service delivery processes such as incident management, problem management and change management are executed in line with defined policies.
- Acquires and analyses (audit) information about the business satisfaction and performance of IT.
- Discusses the performance deficiencies and makes agreements about the solving of issues.
- Aligns the expectations and needed resources with the business, application development teams and MT.
- Provides performance reports and KPI based dashboards to both the business and IT. Analyses trends in IT performance and business demands and advises on steps to be taken.
- Service Delivery Improvements
- Support team/department managers with the implementation of improvements and assist them to implement a continuous improvement cycle (plan-do-check-act).
- Manage service improvement initiatives
- Ensure a smooth and complete handover from to change to run by periodically reviewing the (run) acceptance criteria and the handover plans as part of the CAB responsibility.
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Knowledge of business processes and of the IT Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Relevant university degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of methods and tools for application lifecycle, software engineering, test management and IT
- Service and Vendor management
- ITIL certification or equivalent
- Financial services industry experience, IT Governance
- Knowledge of financial or clearing businesses and partners, securities instruments, business processes.
- Working knowledge ITILV3, COBIT 4.1 process framework
- 4-6 years relevant working experience
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453.