|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||22 days ago|
We believe it’s time for a new type of bank. One that steps up and does the right thing by its customers; that puts them first. One that is relevant and meaningful in today’s world.
We’re that new type of bank. We’re digital only, and harness the capabilities of technology, data and artificial intelligence to deliver an entire bank in the palm of your hand. We exist solely to serve our customers - to give them a smarter, more personalised banking experience. We are constantly adapting and evolving to help customers make better, more informed financial decisions. We do things in real time, to bring real value to their lives. We put them first.
And we do this every second, of every minute, of every day.
You understand that a key component to employee efficiency and organizational moral is having thoughtful and helpful IT support when you need it. You are passionate when helping others and are motivated by the daily challenges associated with supporting a newly formed organisation, who has the task of building and running a new digital bank. You also recognise that as part of operating within a Banking and Financial Services environment, you are acutely aware of operational security and the associated risks.
The IT Service Delivery Analyst is responsible for both the support, management and delivery IT Services to staff and stakeholders as well as for the operational security rhythm within the bank.
This role reports to the Manager of IT Service Delivery.
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR DAY
- Daily Operational and end user support for staff and IT Services
- Ticket and queue management, understanding the business to enable appropriate assignment and follow up.
- Ensuring high availability of applications and services by aligning with contemporary IT Service Delivery practices.
- User and Access Management for systems and applications, including Office365 and Active Directory.
- Responsible for monthly patching cycles of hardware and applications in a diverse environment.
- Responsible for ensuring each device has Anti-Virus/Malware protection installed.
- Responsible for the assets, and asset management, including auditing and tracking.
- Documenting Operational Processes, and frequent review and updates of existing processes.
- Produce papers, attend and represent IT Services at internal technology review forums.
- Coordination and communication of upcoming Changes or Incidents which impact the client, including operational security incidents.
- Investigating, responding to, reporting on and resolving incidents and problems, including impact analysis and root analysis.
- Monitor Performance of all IT Services, ensuring root cause analysis is completed after any incident
- Administer and Configure all IT Services, liaising with second level support or SME’s as appropriate
- Provide telephone and face to face technical support to users regarding Desktop issues. Following agreed procedures, respond to requests for assistance by providing information to enable users to resolve their problems including providing assistance outside of core business hours.
- Support the broader service delivery function, including tracking and reporting on SLA’s.
WHAT MAKES YOU TICK
- You have attention to detail, yet able to step back and see the big picture when the situation requires
- You can prioritize, adapt to change quickly and work with ambiguity
- You put your hand up for help when stuck
- You are solution based.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- A knowledge of security operations, and what’s expected to ensure operational security
- The desire to seek and find ways to improve practices which have a positive impact our Security posture
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting enterprise systems & networks in an SME environment
- Strong Knowledge and experience with Windows 10, Active Directory, PC & phone hardware, Microsoft applications including MS Office suite and mobility devices Mobiles/tablets/iPads).
- Strong Experience with Group Policy, and remote application deployment
- Experience with could hosting platforms, Office 365, SharePoint, Servers, Service Desk ticketing systems, Atlassian Suite and Software Deployment System.
- Strong technical knowledge of Desktop hardware and software.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT
- Strong knowledge of desktop Standard Operating Environment (SOE), with experience in enterprise roll outs and updates.
- Understanding of Agile Tools and Processes
- A problem-solving and collaboration skillset
- Strong attention to detail
- Financial services experience is preferable
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Be a team player.
VALUES EVERY SECOND
- Customer - Customer. Customer - We put the customer’s best interests at the forefront of everything we do. We believe financial success will follow customer success.
- Agile and Brave - Constantly collaborating in new ways to create something genuinely innovative.
- Value Each Other - We respect everyone’s contribution, embracing a common goal and championing individuality.
- Frank and Authentic - A high performing team who say what we mean and mean what we say to create a strong team culture.
- Show Up - We bring our passion, positivity and sense of fun every day to embrace the challenges of changing the banking game.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this position please contact Will Munro on Wmunro@charterhouse.com.au/02 9641 2441