|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
This globally recognised Insurance company is currently at the forefront of their market and have continued to grow from strength to strength. With several recent client wins combined with new implementations and projects, the need for a Motor Claims System Support Business Analyst has emerged to join their highly experienced and welcoming team. In this role you will play a pivotal part in analyzing system defects and be the interface with vendors.
You will be a graduate with 2/3 years’ experience, preferably with a motor claims background / Insurance Platform background / have experience with Guidewire.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing system support to the business and be the interface with vendors
- Support the motor claims team and the motor claims platform
- Provide analysis of system defacts
- An ability to translate business needs into solutions
- Prioritise business application support requirements in consultation with relevant team members and vendors
- The role will evolve into a split role between system support and business analysis
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- 1+ year experience with Motor Claims / Insurance background
- Suitable for a graduate with 1-3 years’ experience – you will receive fantastic exposure, support and career development
- Experience with SDLC
- Guidewire experience is advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and ability to interact with a diverse group, executives, managers and a high number of stakeholders
If you have the above experience and would like to find out more please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply!