|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- Project Manager
- Must have - Insurance experience
- Permanent Opportunity
The following skills/experience are essential for the position
- Managing a number of Projects whilst utilising available resources and skills and meeting agreed cost, time and quality agreements.
- Identify and plan resource requirements for the transition of allocated systems
- Monitor the program of works including the early identification and resolution of delivery conflicts.
- Perform the duties of a hands on project manager and know how to be successful in a changing and maturing environment.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Proven delivery experience having worked on and successfully delivered large scale projects
- Insurance industry experience is mandatory
- PMBOK, PMI, PRINCE2
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, including the ability to deliver project outcomes within tight constraints
- Ability to thrive in an ever changing environment
If you have the above experience and believe you can add value to this project please click Apply or send through your CV to email@example.com