|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$110,000 + super|
|Posted:||27 days ago|
- Internal Audit
- Permanent full time position
- Collaboration with external auditors (KPMG)
- North Shore based
- Experienced (2-3 years minimum) working in external audit required | broad scope, end to end testing of controls. $110k+super.
Established well known business looking to expand and hire into their internal audit team. You will have 2-3 years experience working in external audit and are keen to make the move into the commercial space.
This role is responsible for the review and assessment of the effectiveness of the Company’s risk management systems, processes and internal controls via the performance of financial and operational audits.
The position is being offered on a full time permanent basis, North Shore location (close to public transport) | $100-$110k+super.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting with managing, planning, scheduling and monitoring business performance against the Internal Audit Program
- Perform end-to-end operational/financial tests of controls to ensure that the controls to mitigate risk are sufficient and operating as documented, in accordance with accepted review standards
- Challenge processes and identify any areas of control weakness and/or opportunities for process improvement
- Perform and document transaction walkthroughs to ensure that processes are being performed as documented
- Lead, support and assist external auditors with their statutory audits and compliance activities
- Prepare and present reports to senior management on audit findings and recommended actions
This is an excellent opportunity to broaden your audit experience.
Please get in touch via APPLY link or email email@example.com
Please note, only AU / NZ citizens and Permanent Residents will be eligible to apply.