|Posted:||3 months ago|
Growing accounting firm located on the Northern Beaches are seeking a junior accountant to join their team due to growth they have experienced in 2019. Based in their head office is just one of the ways they are working to get the balance right - more time for family, play and all those other things which are important in our lives. Perfectly located just 5 minutes from the beach, you can enjoy spending your lunch breaks and early finishes away from the office. The firm have a close knit-team and enjoy the benefits of being based in the Northern Beaches and not in the City. They promote a health work/life balance and offer flexible working where possible. Regular internal and external training is on offer, as is any further professional qualifications that you wish to undertake.
Your duties would include, but not be limited to:
- Preparation of month end reports.
- Assisting with preparation of financial reports and tax returns for a range of entities including individuals, companies, trusts, partnerships, sole traders and super funds.
- Preparation of activity statements (BAS/IAS).
- Preparation of bank reconciliations.
- Maintaining strong relationships with both new and existing clients.
- Management of ATO lodgement and other client tax payment due dates including liaison with ATO.
- Assisting with ASIC Corporate affairs and secretarial.
- Friendly and supportive work environment with casual Friday's and monthly social activities with the team
- Learning and development programs
- Financial support for further education
- Flexibility and paid study leave
Skills and experience
- 6-18 months experience in Chartered accounting firm
- Looking to enrol in CA/CPA
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and you will be a team player
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please click on the link attached to this advert!