|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
- Kick Start your career in the health industry
- Training provided
- Well known hospitals and health agencies
Our clients are highly regarded private and public health organizations looking for junior accountants who are eager to learn, grow, an work within the health industry. The purpose of these role will be to assist the Finance Manager to ensure the integrity of the general ledger, financial and management accounts.
- The role:
- Revenue Management
- Assisting with the monthly review of actuals to forecast.
- Assistance with P&L generating.
- Assisting with GST, FBT, BAS, accruals and prepayments processing.
- Assistance with month-end balance sheet reconciliations & G/L account maintenance.
- Assisting with client time & profitability analysis.
The perfect candidates:
- Minimum of 6 months finance exposure
- Accounting and Finance related degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Suitable for Accounts Payable or Receivable clerks
- Ideal exposure in the health industry
If you live around the area and have the relevant experience, please apply directly. If you have any further questions, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org