|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
Our client, well known law firm have the opportunity for a Junior Helpdesk Specialist ( 1 to 2 years of experience ) to join their IT team, based in Sydney CBD head office.
Reporting to the Head of IT and Operation, you will be responsible for providing quality 1st/2nd line support to all internal users.
Salary 60-70k+ package – Opportunity to learn and grow.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of best practice standards and be able to manage your workload efficiently. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring staff can access and use networked services.
- Proactively seeks issues.
- Minimise down-time by supporting the overall IT function.
- Logs tickets and tracks calls.
- Provide quality 1st and 2nd line support.
- Supporting and maintaining the Server and Desktop operating systems in a Wintel environment.
- Troubleshoot, install, configure, build, and secure Microsoft infrastructure.
- General maintenance of all IT-related hardware/software.
- Additional IT related tasks as required.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a same role.
- IT qualifications.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft operating system & MS Office suite products.
- Demonstrated an interest in Automation tools.
- Impeccable communication skills & presentation: Corporate environment.
This is a great opportunity for a self-starter to work in a team environment with exposure to a broad range of IT-related projects and activities. You will have excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills, and the ability to demonstrate initiative and willingness to assist where required.
Please apply here for more information or directly at email@example.com