|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
Junior / Intermediate Accountant | Business Advisory
- $50-55,000 including super
- Industry leading training & development
- Targeted L&D program, 25 days holiday and flexible working
About the Company
With over 90 people in the Sydney CBD office, this mid-tier firm have one of the best teams in the city who provide accounting and advisory services to clients in the mid-market.
They have industry leading training and development, low staff turnover and a supportive & collaborative culture that they are fiercely proud of.
The firm is looking do bring in a Junior/Intermediate Accountant with around 12-months experience that they can fast track through the CA program and into a Senior Accountant role.
The client base is mixed, and you will get exposure to some high-profile clients in the FinTech, Media, Online, Sports, Property and Professional Services Industries.
As part of an international network of firms they also offer secondment opportunities to their sister firm in London for their top performers.
About the Role
- Tax Returns for Partnerships, Individuals, Trusts and Companies
- BAS, IAS, FBT and Payroll Tax Returns
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports
- Maintain correspondence with the ATO and ASIC on behalf of clients
- Day to day interaction with your clients
Skills & Experience
- Between 6-18 months experience at an Australian accounting firm
- Bachelor’s degree
- Either be enrolled in the CA or be willing to start it
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Have a commitment to delivering an excellent service for your clients
Culture & Benefits
- Collaborative working environment
- Recently renovated and highly modern working environment
- Flexible working and working from home options
- Corporate gym and health insurance rates
- 25 days holiday and the option to purchase additional leave
- Christmas and Summer parties along with a packed social calendar
- Fully funded CA training and additional study leave for your exams
- External ‘Tax Banter’ training
- Sports teams and a lively social scene