|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Junior / Intermediate Accountant
- $45-55,000 including super
- Industry leading training & development
- Targeted L&D program and flexible working
About the Company
Charterhouse are partnering with one of the leading accounting firms on the North Shore to find them their next accounting superstar.
This role is based in Macquarie Park and extremely close to the train station, Westfield, cafes and restaurants making it the perfect location.
They have industry leading training and development, low staff turnover and a supportive & collaborative culture that they are fiercely proud of.
The firm is looking do bring in a Junior/Intermediate Accountant with 6+ months experience that they can fast track through the CA program and into a Senior Accountant role.
The client base is mixed, and you will get exposure to some high-profile clients in the FinTech, Media, Online, Sports, Property and Professional Services Industries.
About the Role
- Tax Returns for Partnerships, Individuals, Trusts and Companies
- BAS, IAS, FBT and Payroll Tax Returns
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports
- Maintain correspondence with the ATO and ASIC on behalf of clients
- Day to day interaction with your clients
Skills & Experience
- 6+ months experience at an Australian accounting firm
- Bachelor’s degree
- Either be enrolled in the CA or be willing to start it
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Have a commitment to delivering an excellent service for your clients
Culture & Benefits
- Collaborative working environment
- Recently renovated and highly modern working environment
- Flexible working and working from home options
- Corporate gym and health insurance rates
- 20 days holiday and the option to purchase additional leave
- Christmas and Summer parties along with a packed social calendar
- Fully funded CA training and additional study leave for your exams
- External ‘Tax Banter’ training
- Sports teams and a lively social scene