|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
This is a professional accounting firm that offers a wide range of accounting and business services to all types of entities and industries. They are looking for a Practice Manager to help with the day to day running of the office. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a great business with a lovely team. If you have 1+ years’ experience in a similar role, this could be an excellent step and a new challenge for you.
About the Role
As the Practice Manager you will be working hand in hand with the Partners to improve the performance of existing systems and workflows to improve productivity, efficiency and profitability of the business.
You will be required to:
- Manage the day to day running of an office of 7 people
- Review and enhance workflow efficiencies across this business
- Meeting room management, organising catering and other resources required for meetings
- Manage Electronic Lodgements with the ATO and other government organisations
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience in working for an accounting firm
- Knowledge of Xero
- IT / Tech savvy
- Polished presentation and impeccable client service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please apply to this advert.