|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
Local Council is looking for a Junior Planner to join their team. You will be responsible for the operation and management of the planning system activities undertaken by the council, including planning proposals, local infrastructure contribution frameworks, planning certificates and more.
- Assist with a range of project planning support activities, including the development of sound infrastructure plans, to support high quality, cost effective project outcomes.
- Assist with background research and analysis for projects, including preparing ad presenting data for inclusion in plans, to support evidence-based decision making and informed planning analysis.
- Provide support with planning assessments to enable compliance with relevant legislative requirements, policies and procedures.
- Provide informed customer service, advice and solutions to internal and external stakeholders on a range of planning issues and priorities, and refer more complex matters to senior team members, to ensure a professional, customer-focused service and to meet stakeholder requirements and needs.
- Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders to support the achievement of key directions and priorities.
- Assist with the preparation of research briefings, submissions, reports and other forms of correspondence to support the provision of timely and accurate advice and information.
- Tertiary qualifications in a town / urban / social / strategic planning and/or an equivalent in experience
- Proven experience in urban planning / development / building or another relevant field
- Understanding of NSW planning and building policy & legislation
- Excellent engagement and communication skills
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on email@example.com or on 0431 103 255