|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$380 a day including super|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
- Pennant Hills
- 3 month temporary
- $380 a day including super
The Land Access Coordinator will be responsible for providing specialist technical support and advice regarding land access and statutory approvals during the design, construction and operations phases.
The role will be responsible for completing pre-construction dependencies that do not cause a delay to the regions design, build and run activities. They will also be actively involved in establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with the project teams, delivery partners and external stakeholders.
This is a full time position based in the Pennant Hills area starting within the next couple of weeks.
Recent Graduates of Environmental Studies, Town planning or something very similar will be considered.
Some exposure or experience with Schedule 3 would be a bonus - but not mandatory.
- Provide support to the Land Access team, internal stakeholders and Delivery Partners with specialist Land Access advice where applicable
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders due the design, construction and operations phases
- Under the guidance of the Team Leads and State Manager, help resolve queries, objections , complaints and issues relating to land access to support design , build and run activities
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements as they apply within an assigned region
- Ensure the identification of any private or public Land Owners within an assigned region to execute Land Access
- Assist delivery partners in meeting their obligations in relation to land access, stakeholder engagement, complaints management, community notifications and events
- Attend meetings with key internal and external stakeholders to provide input on land access and stakeholder concerns.
- Undertake audits to determine compliance within regulatory requirements.
- Elevate contentious issues to the State Lead and/or State Manager.
Professional background / Skills Required:
- Tertiary qualifications in Telecommunications/business/Engineering/Environmental Science/Town
- Planning or a related discipline or equivalent experience would be desirable.
Experience in a similar role within a construction, infrastructure or telecommunications organisation involved in major projects.
Working knowledge of land access processes under Schedule 3 of the Telecommunications Act would be well regarded as is
previous experience to understand and interpret legislation
Appreciation for the benefits of a dynamic team-based culture and the challenges and rewards associated with contributing to the delivery a large infrastructure project.