|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
I am looking for a Lead Engineer for one of my clients, a Sydney based Tier 1 organisation with a good client base and global reach.
The ideal candidate will have experience in leading small teams of developers whilst remaining hands on the tools.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Strong experience in software engineering/development, with recent experience in agile software engineering environments.
- Technical expertise with Python, Spark and Kafka.
- You must have demonstrated skills in Python, at least one modern Big Data technology, ETL methodologies, and databases.
- Good experience in data mapping and modelling.
- Good experience working with data lake and data warehouse.
- Experience with large data sets and near-real-time content services.
- Be able to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment, and meet required schedules and timelines.
- You must have the ability to interact well with clients, co-workers, and teammates.
- You must have outstanding skills in communicating complex technical issues and in providing comprehensive written, oral and/or digital products (including document organization and technical writing).
- You must have good analytical skills and the ability to apply these skills in a multi-tasking environment where more than one project may require your participation at a given time.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert.