|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Undertake projects and prepare a range of content and communication resources to support the implementation of mental health and wellbeing priorities.
- Prepare a range of content and communication resources including presentations, newsletters, fact sheets, campaigns and case studies to provide clear and accurate information to the sector and stakeholders.
- Develop and present strategic content and professional learning materials in innovative ways
- Ensure content meets the standards and objectives for this Government Agency.
- Develop and review written and digital content for multiple communication channels in cooperation with other divisions and teams
- Undertake projects to support the development, implementation and review of the Directorate’s integrated communications strategy
- Prepare quality evidence-based written reports, submissions and correspondence
- Tertiary Qualifications in a relevant area
- Experience within a similar position, preferably within NSW Government
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Lydia on email@example.com