|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 days ago|
Charterhouse - Melbourne have partnered with a Top 15 firm in the Melbourne CBD in search for their next Audit Manager or Senior Manager who can go on to become one of the leaders of the division.
Off the back of a recent restructure the firm have developed a market leading Learning and Development program with Dynamic and Evolving training methodology to get the best out of your team and yourself, coupled with a strong emphasis on family and work/life balance, this firm is ahead of the curve in employee satisfaction.
As a Manager in the Audit function you will be responsible for building teams, setting budgets, working closely with your clients and running a fee portfolio. You will also be working closely with the Directors and Partners to drive business development activities and Learning and Development advancement within the Firm. Your client base will be a mixture of listed and non-listed companies across a range of industries.
· Audit planning, the drafting of budgets and building audit teams
· Manage and review audit fieldwork from the accountants while providing on the job training where necessary
· Draft and submit audit reports and present your findings and issues to the committee board
· Provide recommendations and advice to your clients on improvements and efficiencies
Skills and experience
· CA or CPA Qualified
· A graduate degree in Accounting, Commerce or Economics
· Experience in working within an accounting firm, preferably from the Mid-Tier
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Broad range of client exposure which includes ASX listed companies
Culture & Benefits
They offer a collaborative and personal culture which puts their people at the forefront of everything they do. Along with flexible/activity based working and smart/casual dress they offer the following benefits….
· Additional study programs
· Bi-Annual Leadership forum driving the future of the firm
· Family Focus
· Strong Emphasis on Work/Life Balance
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert