|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
The role will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the Council Plan within this local government by implementing medium and long term strategies. The successful candidate will provide strategic direction and leadership with a view to deliver performance excellence.
- Lead the implementation of workforce planning and diversity strategies
- Establish and identify potential issues faced by the organisation and identify appropriate strategies to support them
- Engage with stakeholders, staff and the leadership team to identify challenges
- Provide leadership and guidance in relation to legislative matters and change management
- Oversee the management of the overall HR areas
You will be required to:
- Have an understanding of relative legislation and regulations relevant to Council
- Have leadership experience at senior level in multifaceted organisation
- Have excellent people skills including communication both written and verbal
- Previous experience in local government would be advantageous
APPLY now to be immediately considered. For further information contact Sinead on email@example.com or 03 8610 6103.