|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$28-35 per hour + super|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
About the Company:
My Client is an ASX listed tech company who pride themselves on being a company who deliver outstanding results by pushing the boundaries of innovation, creativity and technology.
About the Role:
This position is required to control, manage and clean up the master data of business-critical systems to ensure all Operations, Finance and Sales functions have accurate data. The role involves auditing the system and addressing inaccuracies and areas of concern.
The successful candidate is expected to be a data custodian who has ownership of the data, maintains accuracy and currency of the assigned data, and implements data policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines concerning data access and management.
- Owner of all material master data in a range of IT systems including MS Dynamics and Salesforce. Ensure full consistency of data
- Clerical duties including scanning, filing, photocopying and data entry
- Complete end-to-end material master data creation, modification and deactivation of all types of non-active accounts
- Act as a coordinator between all the internal departments and external stakeholders involved in the management of articles master data
- Take ownership of POSM (point of sales material) master data management
- Complete client master data cleansing and build a database.
- Create and manage material master data in the systems of all non-active accounts
- Take ownership of vendor data management process. Create and maintain of all vendor master data records
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders to ensure problems regarding vendor master data being resolved on timely basis
- Maintain internal master data files and provide information to internal stakeholders as per required
- Previous experience in a similar type position is highly desired
- Previous experience with MS Dynamics would be highly advantageous
- Accounting knowledge
- Intermediate – advanced Excel skills
- Ability to manage complex data sets and flows
- Ability to understand complex IT systems
- You will have meticulous attention to detail