|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Metering Operations | Leading Utility Services Firm
- Metering Operations | $80,000 pkg
- Leading Utility Firm, growth opportunity
- Relevant metering experience is essential
About the firm
Operating across Australia and New Zealand be part of this leading utilities firm who is experiencing growth and where people are the core of their business. This firm is a major player within the metering market and offers career growth for those who inspire for more.
In order to hit the ground running you must have 2-4 years general metering experience along with BCB interactions and have strong customer experience. You ability to communicate confidentiality is essential as you will be managing internal and external relationships. Advance Excel skills
- Working part of the Metering Operations team who manage the end to end delivery process you will be responsible for the following:
- Accepting and issuing all work-related orders related to B2B and non B2B service requests
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders regarding metering activities
- Analyse and report on meter data reading and market transactions
- Supporting the team with other work-related activities/tasks as required; and
Looking to be part of a successful team and leading utilities firm where you will have the opportunity to further grow and develop; then please apply today.