|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
This local government are seeking an OHS professional for an immediate start to promote continuous improvement and enhance safety in the workplace. Reporting to the Senior Workplace Health & Safety Consultant, the successful candidate will have previous experience working within an OHS environment particularly dealing with specific projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing advice and guidance to managers and staff on a broad range of health and safety matters
- Undertaking investigations into incidents and high risk activities
- Assisting with the implementation of OHS projects across the business
- Guiding staff through processes including effective prevention and management practices
The successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualification in OHS or relevant field
- Previous experience delivering advice on OHS matters within a busy environment
- Sound knowledge of legislation, standards and guidelines related to OHS and workers compensation
- Previous local government experience would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Please APPLY now or for further information please contact Sinead on email@example.com or 03 8610 6103.