|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
About the company
My client is a leading global listed real estate investment manager currently managing assets of approximately $8bn. Clients include large superannuation funds and other institutional clients both in Australia and offshore.
About the role
This business requires a dynamic, proactive and flexible Office Manager who is is able to work alongside the team and ensure the smooth running of the office on a day to day basis.
You will be required to:
- Office Management duties including filing, daily mail, ordering office/kitchen supplies, running errands, meeting room mgmt.
- Travel and accommodation arrangements and itineraries (domestic and international)
- Collation and formatting of monthly and quarterly reports for clients
- Diary management
- Answering phone lines including main customer service line
- Liaise with Building Management
- Arranging any team and client events and conferences
- strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- excellent communication skills
- attention to detail, especially with numbers
- self-motivated, proactive, intelligent individual who can work both in a team and alone
- friendly manner with strong character and common sense
- an open minded, enthusiastic individual with good initiative
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / firstname.lastname@example.org