|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||Up to $620 per day inc. Super|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
"What you'll do?
- A key emphasis for us is on implementing solutions that make a difference by ensuring the delivery of quantifiable benefits to the client and you will provide advice and guidance to our customers on the process improvements and efficiencies that can be realised through the implementation of Oracle Manufacturing modules.
- To achieve this, you will need to work closely with the client SMEs and stakeholders to familiarise them with the Oracle Manufacturing capabilities and support them in the decisions and development of the solution and process design for their shop-floor function.
- To commence with, you will be responsible to conduct an assessment of existing Oracle manufacturing system landscape and map the same to client’s business processes and requirements identifying and addressing gaps in the process.
- You will also be required to provide support to pre-sales activities including solution design, performing requirements fit / gap analysis, providing system demonstrations focused on Oracle Manufacturing capabilities.
What you'll bring?
- The role requires a strong understanding of the Oracle Manufacturing applications (Discrete Manufacturing, BOM, WIP, Inventory, Costing, Advanced Supply Chain Planning, Quality).
- You must have experience of at least one full end to end Oracle Manufacturing implementation
- The ability to understand Manufacturing business processes and requirements and translate these into system solutions, resolving any business issues is essential.
- Clear understanding of how Oracle manufacturing modules integrate with larger Oracle EBS supply chain landscape.
- Candidates must have excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills in order to work collaboratively with our clients, build rapport and foster relationships.
- Should be adept at configuring Oracle Manufacturing modules and producing functional design documents and communicating with technical teams and other stakeholders within a project setup.
- Ability to provide functional inputs for Integration and Data Migration design
- Strong, Fluent and confident communication skills. "