|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- CBD Location
- NSW Public Sector
- Initial 3 Month Contract (With Possible Extension)
Currently seeking a PMO Analyst to support the Program Office team and the wider project management community including: development and adoption of project methodologies, governance, standards and tools; providing portfolio level tracking against performance indicators, reporting and updates on schedule, deliverables, dependencies, budgets, risks, issues and benefits.
- Establish and maintain project methodologies, governance, standards, documentation and templates.
- Ensure adherence to the project methodologies, governance and standards.
- Develop and deliver project related training materials.
- Manage the portfolio tracking and reporting function including the Portfolio Master Sheet and Dashboard.
- Develop and maintain portfolio roadmap, plans and milestone charts.
- Provide governance and control support where required, ensuring project plan and deliverables are completed according to the Program Office methodologies and standards.
- Perform periodic project health check and stage gate reviews.
- Provide project and program secretariat support and services.
- Facilitate governance and the Program Office related meetings and forums.
- Provide Program Office coordination, support and advisory services as required.
- Assist in planning, budgeting and alignment of the portfolio of projects to strategic organisational drivers and objectives.
- Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure project deliverables are met
- Provide advice and information to stakeholders on emerging project issues
- Oversee project planning and implementation for a range of projects, including scheduling, resourcing, costing and reporting to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope
- Monitor and evaluate all aspects of project implementation, including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, project impact and quality measures, to identify and address issues and assess project progress and effectiveness
To be successful, you will need:
- 5 years’ experience working in a PMO environment in a similar role.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- PMO and/or Project management certification (PMI, Prince2, P3O etc.)
- Previous experience and knowledge using project management tools (MS Project, Clarity, Primavera etc.)
- Previous experience as a member of multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to multitask and deal with conflicting priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and various stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Previous experience within a government department is highly regarded.
If you have the above skills and would like to apply for this opportunity, please send an updated resume to Gemma Bilboe at firstname.lastname@example.org