|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
6 week temp role.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to become an integral member of a global, highly regarded brand. You will be working in a supportive, encouraging and progressive environment and will focus on providing excellent 5 star customer service and ensure all reception and administrative tasks are handled efficiently and effectively.
This role is a part time role with the below hours which are non-negotiable.
Monday – Friday 12.30 – 5.30pm
25 hrs per week
Key responsibilities will include:
- Meet, greet and signing in of visitors.
- Directing visitors to appropriate meeting rooms.
- Answering of centralised switchboard and direction of queries to appropriate staff
- Provide office support including general administration, maintain cab voucher distribution, dispatch of mail and courier deliveries, site security administration, CRM, travel bookings, maintenance of kitchen supplies and co-ordination of meetings rooms (including set up, seating layout, video conferencing and catering needs).
- Raise building maintenance request and check on progress of calls.
- Assist with credit card reconciliations and expense claims and manage the office petty cash.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to a range of managers/departments as required
- Maintain the electronic diary for all meeting rooms and associated equipment bookings in the office
Essential Knowledge and experience required to be successful
- High level (minimum two years), experience in a receptionist/administrative role within a corporate environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well- developed organisational, planning and problem solving skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritise work and work well within a team environment.
- Possess an excellent telephone manner and have the ability to problem solve and direct queries to the correct areas whilst dealing with complex issues.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment.