|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
- ASAP start on a 4-month contract based in Hurstville
- $36 ph + super (7hrs per day/35 per week)
- 3x positions available
About the Company:
This lead NSW Government agency is planning for a growing NSW and supporting the conservation and protection of the environment. They are currently going through an exciting period of change due to the recent MoG changes from the election earlier this year.
About the Role:
Due to a very busy period my client is eagerly looking to recruit 3 new payroll officers for an immediate start on a 4-month contract. The payroll department is broken into both call centre and processing environments so the successful candidates must have excellent communication skills as you will be answering numerous payroll queries to customers via phone and email.
- Provide all payroll services according to the relevant awards, agreements and legislative conditions.
- Deliver telephone and physical support; service request fulfilment and transaction processing within agreed organisational SLA’s, payroll quality assurance framework and control environment to ensure employee records are accurate and maintained; that employees are paid on time, correctly, and entitlements are paid and recorded according to legislation, awards, policies, best practice and legislative requirements.
- Provide customer service to clients including logging of calls into issue and request tracking system, actioning requests and responding to enquiries on the support desk
- Manage competing demands whilst meeting customer expectations
- Maintaining knowledge in the areas of best practice payroll, superannuation, salary packaging and entitlement administration, public sector policy and legislation.
- Extensive payroll knowledge
- SAP Preferred
- Excellent communication skills (essential)
If this sounds like you then please send your updated cv through to firstname.lastname@example.org