|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
About the Company:
Global, listed services company based in Rhodes, heavily focused on innovation and a safe and sustainable environment.
About the Role:
To provide a detailed analysis and interpretation of enterprise agreements against SAP Payroll data and KRONOS time and attendance systems and provide the appropriate financial modelling accordingly and in line with project timelines.
Excellent problem solver and strong communicator
- Facilitating and gathering information from stakeholders to understand their needs and detailed requirements
- Lead the completion and traceability of high-quality key business analysis deliverables according to the project schedule, including leading engagement with key HR stakeholders
- Analysing, interpreting, and presenting data for decision making related to enterprise agreements and payroll related data
- Manage requirements scope in accordance with project scope and objectives
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a HR / Payroll Functional Business Analyst position. ideally SAP
- Strong understanding of payroll, time rules & HR / Payroll system and processes