|Posted:||2 months ago|
About the Company:
ASX listed healthcare company providing a vast range of healthcare services including pathology, IVF, dental, optometry and medical imaging.
About the Role:
- Support Administrators/Superusers with the aim of developing and deepening their knowledge so that they can act independently and with confidence on the day to day running of the system.
- Working with the business, ensure that Kronos is accurately recording start and finish times as well as correctly calculating time worked in accordance with awards/EBAs etc.
- In conjunction with HR in each business division ensure payrules are maintained and updated when required.
- Remain up to date with Kronos across the group and act as the liaison with the vendor.
- Control point of what work goes to Presence of IT (POIT) our third party provider.
- Support each business Kronos and administration team on a range of issues, mainly technical and complex functional queries that are unable to be resolved independently.
- Provide guidance and knowledge in relation to Kronos requirements for project work such as business acquisitions.
- Generate reports, reviewing and refining existing payroll processes.
- Develop payrules using third party provider (currently POIT) in consultation with divisional HR.
- Ad hoc requests as required from National Payroll Manager and business divisions.
- Expert user of Kronos– both the application and the database.
- Understanding of interfaces between the SAP payroll system and Kronos and vice versa.
- Ability to communicate with management and understand strategic needs.
- Good time management and high attention to detail.
- Knowledge of SAP HR Payroll System.
- Desirable but not essential back end knowledge of Kronos system.
- Desirable but not essential, SQL reporting