|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
My client is a global music corporation and a key player in the industry representing some of the biggest Artists and Bands in the world.
They are currently on the lookout for a payroll officer on a temporary basis, with the role lasting for an initial period of 2-3 weeks. This will begin on the 12th November. Working holiday visa candidate most welcome to apply!
You will be supporting the high preforming payroll Manager and duties will include the following;
- Dealing with queries regarding under and over payments, overtime, superannuation and lodging issues
- Master data maintenance including new starters, terminations, pay increases and backpay calculations
- Redundancy quotes
- Timesheet processing
- Contract filing
- Clerical duties
The ideal candidate
- This is a great opportunity for someone from a high volume, fast paced administrative background who wants to get into payroll. Ideally you will
- Be highly organised
- Have the ability to multi task and prioritise
- Have a strong administrative background
- Be a strong communicator
- Having experience in payroll is essential
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, collaborative and open door feel in the office
- The chance to work for a large scale, ASX listed media company
- Opportunity to learn and grow professionally, bolstering your administrative and payroll skills