|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
This globally recognised retail organisation are currently going through a large Transformation of work and are looking for a highly capable Project Coordinator to join their team. In this role you will play a pivotal part in acting as a conduit between both the business and the IT teams. You will display excellent communication skills, have a strong aptitude and a thirst to develop and progress your career with the Project space.
Responsibilities will include:
- Project coordination and planning.
- Collaboration with various internal and external technical and business stakeholders to ensure the best outcomes for projects.
- Involvement in the full project lifecycle, from project initiation through to delivery.
- Project risk and issue identification and management
- Project reporting, administration and coordination activities
As such, you will have the following key skills and experience:
- Previous experience background as a Project Coordinator, or Junior Project Manager a MUST
- Preferably a background in supporting Business projects
- Experience with Microsoft Project.
- Knowledge of project planning and management procedures, practices, and techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Time management and self-starter and positive attitude
- Any client facing experience would be an advantage
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453.