|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
This leading retail business has continued to grow from strength to strength. With several exciting projects now in hand the need for a highly capable and confident Project Coordinator with PMO and frameworks / tools experience is required to join their team. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in executing and delivering upon projects in a large transformative program of work. You enjoy working in a fast paced and challenging role working with a collaborative and motivated team which will see you progress your Project career.
- Support development, roll out and continuous improvement of processes & tools, keeping them simple & appropriate
- Identify key stakeholders, and build relationships at all levels across the group, brands and functional teams.
- Build capability across all retail, product and functional teams.
- Build and develop reporting suite delivering key analysis and insights
- Contribute to facilitation & recommendation of initiative prioritisation & team resourcing/capacity roadmap
- Engage with businesses in assessing initiative health and status
- Plan, organise and set up meetings and workshops
- Contribute to production of communications, capability building and presentations and materials
- Embed principles, processes & tools through coaching and upskilling PM & business community
- Identify improvement opportunities & collaborate with Lead to action - lift project, program and maturity
- Understand and brand strategies and their impact on the delivery Office requirements and activities
- Carry out project health checks working with project teams and key stakeholders to identify and resolve issues
- Research and make recommendations around appropriate tools
- 2-3 +years demonstrated project coordination experience.
- Experience in a multi-brand and/or large complex organisation
- Experience working on multiple IT projects end to end
- A strong track record in delivering quality outcomes
- Demonstrated experience in innovative technology
- Retail experience will be highly regarded
- Expertise in design, implementation and optimisation of ICT processes, organisations and systems
- Demonstrated experience in delivering large scale, enterprise level IT projects
- Demonstrated change management experience covering technical and process change.
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or contact me on 9641 2453.