|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
The Project Manager is the key figure for the project team.
- Planning – prepare work for the whole team, estimate costs, develop deliverable schedules for the team, follow the project in case there is a need to handle or supervise tasks & review the project in depth to determine everything is going to plan.
- Set the goals – Set specific goals to be signed off by the client, do everything to meet those goals. Review the contractual conditions of performance, determine the precision of the work, handle requirements and deliverables.
- Making sure everything is done in a timely manner.
Requirements of the successful candidate:-
- Experience of Solar, Industrial, electrical
- 3-4 years’ experience in project management or this could be an opportunity for a senior electrician who is looking to move into project management