|Posted:||26 days ago|
- Port Macquarie
- Initial 2-year contract until 23/05/2023
- Up to $46.31 p/hr + super (7-hour day)
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Project Manager to join their team in Port Macquarie. You will assist the Project Managers in the delivery of small scale infrastructure projects with low to medium risk and complexity.
- Plan and deliver assigned infrastructure projects with low complexity with guidance from a more experienced project manager when required.
- Participate in planning sessions and conduct project tasks under the leadership of a Project Manager
- Participate in and contribute to project and team meetings and other forums to discuss project progress
- Provide asset advice to clients, senior management and project managers
- Be accurate with all client interactions and requests and deliver tasks to best practice standards and client requirements to contribute to building and maintaining effective client relationships and business partnerships.
- Participate in business development activities e.g. assisting in preparation of fee proposals
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, capturing lessons learned on projects, and participate in formal lessons learned forums
- Work collaboratively with Manager on setting and achieving individual performance and development goals
- Appropriate trade, post-trade or tertiary qualifications
- Equivalent relevant working experience in project management, architecture, building, construction or engineering (civil, environmental, mechanical, electrical, or electrical/networks).
- Sound knowledge of current Work Health and Safety legislation and regulations
- Strong communication, report writing and stakeholder engagement skills
- Current Driver’s license
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact
Bella Tajer on Bella@charterhouse.com.au or 0416 279 771