|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
About the Company & Role:
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an inclusive Healthcare organisation in Melbourne. They are an essential service and a pivotal not for profit organisation in Victoria, caring for the community and their welfare.
2021 has been very busy and so they will be growing their team as projects ramp up, therefore they are requiring a highly motivated administrator with excellent planning, stakeholder management and coordination skills to ensure all work is running smoothly.
- Communicate and understand requirements, ensure projects run to plan and on time
- Responsible for project coordination across teams and collating data
- Diary Management & minute taking
- Create opportunities to integrate and work collaboratively across other programs
- Manage team meetings and assist with the completion of ad-hoc projects
- Liaise with internal senior stakeholders
- Evaluation and monitoring of projects
To be successful you will have;
- Previous experience support senior managers and/ or complex teams
- Superior communication skills and strong stakeholder engagement
- Excellent planning and organisational skills including ability to multitask
- High attention to detail
- Be able to work in the office 5 days a week
- Take advantage of salary packaging benefits
- Work with some of the most passionate people in the sector & be supported along the way
- Potential for further opportunities within the organisation.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace
If you think you are a good fit for this role, please click APPLY or contact Liz Ruddick on email@example.com