|Posted:||2 months ago|
R&D Tax specialist
The firm have been finalists for multiple accounting awards and consecutively growing more than 50% year on year.
Their shared office space is located perfectly in the heart of Sydney CBD, close to train stations and shopping centers. It’s not your typical office, it has an incredible modern vibe fitted with a bar and break out area with table tennis equipment and games.
You will be working with a client base made up of Innovators, entrepreneurs & creators who are boldly envisioning and working towards a greater future everyday. From fashion and marketing agencies to tech start-ups, you’ll work with them all. Not only are the clients great, but you will be meeting with them in person from day 1 which means real client interaction and meaningful relationships.
Committed to ensuring they employ the right technology for the job, they are a completely cloud-based and paperless office. Your day to day duties will include:
- Preparation of R&D project plans;
- Assessing eligible claims;
- Preparing R&D expenditure utilising cost accounting concepts;
- Advising on strategies and planning;
- Managing all compliance issues and lodgement;
- Extensive client involvement and consulting.
You will be working directly with the partner who will offer you a lot of support and exposure to a wide variety of work.
- Work from home one day a fortnight
- Flexible environment
- Extremely modern, designer work stations
- Exciting clients and varied work
- Work directly with the Partner
- Bonus Incentives
- Consistently growing – exciting opportunities
- Cloud Technology
- Break out area & table tennis
- Further study support
To be eligible for the role you MUST have experience in a R&D specialist role within a public practice firm. It is beneficial if you have a passion for technology.
To apply for the role please use the link or for more details contact Sam Fisher on 0405994948.